We are looking for a temporary Regulatory Project Manager (0.80-1.0 FTE) to join our Quality team in Amsterdam. In this role you will work in the heart of our organization. Join us on our journey and help us on our mission to get people moving more freely through life!
- You will be part of the product development team to advice on product safety and compliance from a regulatory point of view. Provide requirements and risk assessments.
- You will ensure that all products being sold or to be launched have a full set of compliance validation and verification documents.
- You will be responsible for daily management of the allocated regulatory projects from setting the scope to project close out.
- You will define the objectives of allocated projects, work closely with the development team, communicate progress, elevate key decisions required and ensure regular progress against the agreed dates.
- You will ensure that all global regulations, norms and standards are converted into working requirements and up to date, so they can be utilized by the design, engineering, sourcing, quality, MPP and product marketing functions.
- You will inform and discuss the importance and impact of potential new regulations with the design, engineering and marketing teams and provide training.
- You will work closely together with external parties around the globe to test Bugaboo products and evaluate and discuss the test reports.