You will be working closely together with key stakeholders such as Sales, Product Management and Sales Operations to agree on a single demand forecast, covering customer needs, business requirements and operations objectives. We are looking for someone who gets to the heart of a problem quickly, has an eye for detail and is good at organizing and setting priorities.
- You will prepare, drive and lead the Regional Demand Review process and meetings and ensure timely publication of agenda, output and action items from the meeting.
- You will own and manage the monthly product forecast cycle; including phase in and phase out according to agreed timings, color split analysis and attach ratio.
- You will challenge sales forecast based on statistical forecast to agree on commercial forecast as well support sales in the budgeting process and monitor progress versus plan throughout the year
- You will continuously improve the quality of statistical baseline forecast utilizing the APS tool functionalities with close collaboration with the Global Forecast Analyst
- You will have ownership of Demand Planning KPI's forecast accuracy and forecast bias, communicating and leading forecast accuracy improvements.
- You will support further professionalization of the S&OP process as well as managing the increased planning complexity due to Bugaboo’s growing portfolio with new business lines and channels.
- You will support corrective actions relate ensuring minimal obsolete and excess stock, product rationalization and balanced stock levels in warehouses in close collaboration with supply planning, product management, sales operations, sales and global forecast analyst.